ARI AdvanSorb®-RNG CO2+ Process
ARI’s AdvanSorb®-RNG CO2+ process combines biogas pre-treatment (VOCs, siloxanes, H2S) and CO2 removal in one stage. Vacuum pressure swing adsorption (VPSA) is used to separate the valuable bio-methane from the impurities. When the partially upgraded bio-methane requires nitrogen and oxygen removal to become saleable RNG, the gas is sent to our AdvanSorb®-RNG NRU+ process.
System Features, Benefits, & Capabilities
Patented, reliable, and highly efficient multi-stage Vacuum Pressure Swing Adsorption (VPSA) process. Upgrades feed gas to RNG.
- Combines pre-treatment with CO2 and residual water removal in a singlestage.
- Removes contaminants to produce high-yield, high-purity RNG
- Low operating pressure and low recycle translate to low feed compression demand (reduced CAPEX & OPEX) compared to other technologies
- Long-lived, regenerable media means fewer changeouts and reduced OPEX.
- Control system utilizes ARI’s proprietary adaptive control logic.
- Compensates for fluctuations in feed flow, composition and ambient conditions–keeping product on-spec
- Allows for data logging, trend analysis, and remote access to maintain peak performance
- User-friendly training provided for operators & engineers
The ability to meet pipeline-grade natural gas, compressed natural gas (CNG), or liquid natural gas (LNG) specifications.
- Flexible technology can be laid out to best suit site infrastructure
- AdvanSorb®-RNG CO2+ process allows for 98%+ methane recovery and purity
- ARI’s AdvanSorb®-RNG CO2+ process can allow you to maximize system revenue, by optimizing product recovery and purity, while also keeping a low total cost of ownership.